Melanotan 2 Nasal spray – a great alternative to injections
Nasal spray fits perfectly for people who dislike injections or just don't like the idea of painful skin penetrations. The spray, however, is only about 30-40% as effective when compared to injection. We make up for that by selling Melanotan 2 nasal spray in packs that contain two bottles with 10 mg of spray each. The standard dosage is two sprays every two days.
The benefits of Melanotan 2 Nasal Spray
The result of nasal spray becomes visible in a short time. That is usually, within a month. This form of Melanotan removes side effects such as bruised skin from injections. Feeling a little dizzy after spraying, can be a result of high dosage or improper mixing. Reduce the dosage and give your body a little more time to adapt.
How to mix Melanotan Nasal spray?
Melanotan 2 nasal spray is sold in its unmixed state if you buy it from LoveMelanotan. After properly combining all the contents of the pack, it has to be stored in a fridge. Keeping it anywhere else for more than four weeks would affect its potency.
- Open the bottle with Melanotan then clean the top using alcohol swab
- Open the sterile water ampoule and fill the syringe to the maximum.
- Stick the syringe into the Melanotan bottle then push the water into it.
- Do the last two steps again.
- Gently swirl your Melanotan 2 bottle after filling it with water.
- Do the same with the second Melanotan 2 bottle.
- Using the syringe take the mixture out of those vials then carefully place it into the nasal spray bottle.
Melanotan 2 Nasal Spray dosage: 2 sprays once per day.
Number of doses per kit: 20 days worth of mix to use once a day. Use 2 sprays twice a day to achieve faster results.